Enjoy Your Bath with a New Liner or Wall Surround
Improve Your Bathing Experience in an Affordable Way
If your Nashville bathroom could use a facelift but you don’t have the money for a full remodel, then a new bath liner or wall surround could be the perfect solution. These options don’t require any tear outs, messy construction, or lengthy amounts of time. In fact, an installation of either of these acrylics can take as little as a day. Best of all, both of these options are far more affordable than a major remodel or a replacement bath. At Tennessee Thermal, we want to make sure that everyone has the potential to enjoy a better bathing experience. That’s why we carry bathroom remodeling products that are affordable to anyone. Our bath liners and wall surrounds can increase the beauty and quality of your bathing space and are made using the same high-quality materials we use for our high-end replacement bathtubs.
Features of Bath Liners & Wall Surrounds:
- High-Quality Acrylic: Made using some of the highest quality acrylics and finish materials, our bath liners and bath wall surrounds are resistant to scratches, chips, cracks, fading, and staining. This means they can endure nearly any naturally occurring, every day wear and tear.
- Variety of Colors & Patterns: Available in a variety of colors and patterns, our acrylic products can be customized to fit any setting or style that your bathroom already possesses. Conversely, they can also completely reinvent your bathroom.
- Low-Maintenance: The non-porous acrylic we use is resistant to mold and mildew so there is no hard scrubbing needed to keep your liner or wall surround sparkling.
- Lifetime Warranty: Covered by a manufacturer’s lifetime warranty, you won’t have to worry with faltering installations that don’t live up to what’s promised.
- Durability: Triple-seal technology ensures that no water gets behind or underneath your newly installed wall surround or liner. This helps with its enduring integrity since no moisture can find its way in to undo what has been done.
Professional Installations for Flawless Beauty
The quality of our liners and wall surrounds is only as good as the installation. If your new liner is not properly sealed, then water can easily find its way beneath to cause mold, water damage, and a breakdown of the adhesive. All of these things can lead to costly repairs that no one wants to deal with. Fortunately, each of our installers is professionally trained to provide a flawless installation. If by some chance there is a faulty installation or product, then you are covered by our lifetime warranty. With nothing to lose and everything to gain, now is the time to contact Tennessee Thermal to schedule your free consultation.